When a beloved family member or friend passes away, dealing with their loss can be significant. If you also have responsibility for clearing the personal items from their home in preparation for the sale or rental of their property, the feeling can be overwhelming.
It can be even more complex if you live in another town, state or country to your loved one.
Grace Property and Estate Solutions can support you at this most challenging time of life and relieve you of the stress and physical work. We respectfully handle and clear possessions according to the deceased’s wishes and for the benefit of the beneficiaries.
Every family’s situation is unique, and so is our approach to service. Regardless of how complex the circumstances, we deliver a personal solution. We can work with individuals, families, solicitors and executors. You have the option to decide how little or how much you are personally involved.
1. We visit the property and provide a written obligation-free quote.
2. We ask what personal possessions and sentimental items the family would like to keep and arrange their secure storage pending distribution. This includes filtering the estate for important items including money, photographs, personal documents, jewellery and lost items.
3. We draw on our experience to give practical advice regarding the clearance of all other items.
4. We can manage the sale of possessions via a method that best suits executor/solicitor instructions and local circumstances (i.e., auction house, garage sale, quality lot purchase).
5. We donate unwanted items to charitable organisations.
6. We dispose of other unwanted items, recycling items where possible.
7. We clean the home following the clearance of all items, sweeping and vacuuming the floors and wiping all cabinet interiors. If required, we can also complete a bond clean.
8. We support the executor in preparing the home for sale or rent.
Contact us today for an obligation-free deceased estate clearance quote