Dealing with the death of a loved one is hard enough, but clearing a home – especially from afar – can feel impossible.
We can ease the burden.
Helping a family member to downsize and prepare for a move into aged care or retirement living can be overwhelming.
Clear a lifetime of possessions with ease.
Clearing the personal items from the home of someone you love can be physically exhausting. It can also be emotionally complex. Trust in us to literally do the heavy lifting for you, as well to respectfully support you in making important decisions regarding the distribution, sale and disposal of items.
We support families to clear homes in the Wide Bay region. We tailor our service to suit each family’s individual needs and situation.
• We clear houses and units of all sizes, including single-room residences
• We clear all furniture, household contents and outdoor items
• We sort goods with your input, for distribution, sale, donation, recycling and disposal
• We keep in touch, and keep you informed through every stage
• We only clear one home at a time, and give you our undivided attention
• We leave the property completely clear and tidy, in preparation for its sale or rental
We get through the clearance process in a fraction of the time it would take an average family. It doesn’t mean we cut corners or force you to make rushed decisions.
Ask us for an obligation free quote today